In hot and humid climates, air conditioning can be a year-long necessity, but during the hottest months of spring and summer, its imperative to ensure that your air conditioning system is running efficiently and will be able to carry you through the cooling season without any major hiccups. With that being said, spring maintenance is necessary to take care of any needed repairs and replacements before the summer heat hits. If you haven’t already scheduled springtime maintenance, there is no time to delay!
Here are a few of the reasons why springtime maintenance for your AC system is so important and not to be skipped this season:
- Keeps you comfortable: Regular air conditioning maintenance can help your system to run effectively, keeping your home cool throughout the hottest months of the years. It goes without saying that when your air conditioning is running as it should be, it is able to keep your home cooler and therefore more comfortable. After all – what’s the point in having an air conditioning system if it isn’t working properly?
- Increases air conditioning efficiency: Springtime air conditioning maintenance can help your system to run more efficiently. An efficiently working system doesn’t have to work as hard to keep your home cool, which means not only will you be more comfortable, but you’ll also save in cooling costs throughout the spring and summer.
- Alerts to future problems: Scheduling regular maintenance, especially before the start of a long cooling season, can help you to detect small defects in your system before they become larger and more expensive problems. During springtime maintenance, a professional HVAC contractor will inspect your system and deliver a system tune up, making any necessary small repairs in order to avoid any larger repairs or replacements down the line.
- Prevents emergencies: Picture it – it’s one of the hottest days of the year and you notice that your home isn’t feeling as cool as it should. You go to adjust the thermostat and realize that it isn’t responding to your commands. You can’t even hear your system running! You call your preferred HVAC professional and they don’t have any appointments available today. Springtime maintenance can help you to avoid this type of scenario! In light of an emergency, a team of professionals will do everything they can to help you in a timely manner, but summer is undoubtedly the busiest HVAC season. If you have any questions or concerns about the state of your air conditioning system, now is the time to get it checked out.
- Protects your investment: Let’s face it – air conditioning installation isn’t cheap, so if you have a working air conditioning system already installed in your home, the best thing you can do is properly maintain it to ensure that it will last you for many years to come. Like any important mechanical device in your life, such as your vehicle, your HVAC system requires regular tune-ups in order to keep it working properly. Don’t wait until there is a problem to get your system checked out; be proactive about keeping it working at its best and you’ll able to get the optimal use out of it before it becomes time to replace it.
At Mid-Florida Heating and Air, we are committed to bringing you the very best in air conditioning service and highly recommend spring time maintenance before the hot Florida summer begins! To schedule your spring maintenance, or for more information on what air conditioning maintenance entails, give us a call at (352) 310-0022.