You don't need a degree in thermodynamics to know that heat always spreads out to fill in where it is depleted. In the wintertime, heat moves naturally from inside to outside. During hot summer months, heat "wants" to go the opposite way, moving inside the house to make spaces uncomfortably hot. As a full-service insulation contractor, Mid-Florida Heating & Air provides professional home insulation services to improve areas such as walls, crawl spaces, basements, and garages. Our home insulation services will slow the flow of heat to save you money!
Our Insulation Services
- Attic Insulation: Upgrading attic insulation is a VERY popular energy-saving improvement because more energy (and money!) is lost through the attic than through any other part of the house.
- Garage Insulation: Living space above means there should be insulation below. Builders often neglect to install insulation in a garage ceiling below living space, making for some uncomfortable living space.
- Crawl Space Insulation: Crawl space insulation is important. A number of comfort and energy problems can be caused by inadequate or incorrect crawl space insulation.
- Floor Insulation: Insulating the floors in your home will reduce drafts and help you save each year on energy costs.
- Air Sealing: Professionally air sealing your home can reduce its heating and cooling utility bills by 20% or more.
You've Got Options
Mid-Florida Heating & Air doesn’t rely on one insulation product to solve all the energy loss problems associated within the home. Instead, we tailor our solutions to your home and the way it was built. Anyone who tells you that one type of insulation can solve all of your problems is probably someone who is only equipped to install only that type of insulation. At Mid-Florida Heating & Air, we have the training and the specialized equipment to install various types of insulation from spray foam, cellulose (including dense-pack techniques), fiberglass, mineral wool, rigid foam board, and more. We will specify the most appropriate insulation solution based upon your home’s construction and your budget.