AC Repair in Ocala, FL
Ocala AC Repair Day and Night For All Your Comfort Needs
At Mid-Florida Heating & Air, we have seen and fixed practically every comfort issue there is. Our experienced team also knows that most of the time, heating and AC problems show up at the most inconvenient time like when you have guests over or when you are about to put your kids to bed. Do not suffer through the day or night without a working HVAC system. Our team works around the clock to help with all your comfort needs.
Our team of air conditioning repair experts and equipped to handle any AC problem. Whether you need AC repair, maintenance, replacement, or installation services, we got you covered. Take a look at our customer reviews and see why we are known as the most trusted AC repair provider in all of Ocala, FL, and beyond!
Your Trusted HVAC Service Provider
At Mid-Florida Heating & Air, we truly care about you and the service we provide. From your first phone call to the moment we complete the job and leave your home, we strive to make everything as easy and stress-free as possible. Day or night, we respond quickly at no additional charge, bringing all possible tools and parts in our big, orange truck to get the job done in a timely and more efficient manner.
Ocala, FL FAQs
- Increasing noise level - If you've had your unit for some time, you should have a good feel for what it sounds like. If there are any abrupt changes or loud sounds audible from another room then make sure to call in our Ocala AC repair experts with haste as these issues can worsen.
- Foul smells - Since there's a decent amount of condensation that goes on when cooling air, sometimes there's excess water in your unit or ductwork which can lead to mold or mildew growth that can smell. But if there's a burning smell coming from your air vents then it's likely coming from your AC.
- Utility bills on the rise - If your electrical bill is steadily climbing and you're unsure of the source, consult our Ocala AC repair professionals as HVAC units have the tendency to get less efficient as time goes on.
- Not enough airflow - If you're still getting some airflow, but not as much as you used to it's likely your ducts that need to be inspected. But if you're getting no airflow and your unit is turned on then the blower fan is the culprit.
- Water or ice - If you see ice accumulation around your unit or puddling water, call in the Ocala AC repair specialists at Mid-Florida Heating & Air. Water can sometimes leak from the condensate line or the drain pan while ice can accumulate because of a dirty air filter.
- Thermostat issues - If your thermostat is not working, it is best to contact an AC repair professional who can fix the problem for you right then and there. Your thermostat is the main command center for your air conditioning system. Our team of AC pros can take inspect the situation and take care of complicated electrical components that may be contributing to this.
- Lukewarm or warm air - Your AC should never be blowing out warm or lukewarm air. If that is the case, it's a sign that your AC needs to be inspected and properly taken care of.
- Humidity - Your air conditioner should naturally remove humidity from your indoor air while cooling your home. If that is not the case, it's probably a sign that there is a problem with the way that your AC is working and needs professional repair services.
The average time that it takes to cool an average three to four-bedroom house through a central air conditioning system is three hours. After your AC has been repaired, your air conditioning system should be able to cool your home within this time frame. However, the precise time for your home in particular will depend on a couple of factors.
Factors to take into account when calculating the time it will take to cool your home after your AC repair include:
- The size of your air conditioning system
- The condition of your air filters
- The size of your home
- The season and outside temperature
- The age of your air conditioner
- Your home's insulation
- The number of rooms that you have in your home
If you are having issues with your air conditioner, our AC repair experts in Ocala can help! No air conditioning problem is either too big or too small for us to handle. Our AC repair team has years of combined experience and will go above and beyond to ensure that your AC is functioning at optimal levels.
24 Hour Emergency AC Repair in Ocala & Mid-Florida
Trust us for fast response, on-time arrivals, and a job done right every time. We also provide upfront pricing before we start, answer any of your questions, and clean up our work areas upon completion of the service.
Contact us today to schedule a service! We serve cities throughout Marion County, including Anthony, Belleview, Citra, Dunnellon, Fort McCoy, Ocala, Ocklawaha, Reddick, Silver Springs, Summerfield, and Weirsdale.